Thursday, November 27, 2008

Georgers Are Cool...

I have met two "Georgers" that have kindly taken the time to visit this blog and assure me that Georgers just aren't motivated by hate. I thank Michael and Angel Eyes for their sympathies and for bringing Georgers to my attention. A simple Google search brought up tons of pages, articles and pictures of good people who have made a hobby out of tracking dollar bills. I think it's cool. I always liked the idea and tracked a few before, but it was never this personal. I am going to seek out Georgers and learn more about the ins and outs of the hobby and see if I can find some interesting bill tracking stories. I bet there are a few cool trackings. Here is a link I found that I urge you to try for fun: http://www.wheresgeorge.net/
There is a lot to learn there and it is amazing how many people have become Georgers.
I learned that since 1999 over 80 million bills have been tracked to every corner of the world.
Amazing.

No comments: